The biggest issue with Brexit is the uncertainty. Nobody knows the outcome, so nobody can prepare. We can all see the deadline looming, but we can’t do anything about it because we don’t know which way to go. To make matters worse, the Brexit deadline coincides with the busiest time of the year for most retailers, the critical few weeks of the year that can make or break businesses. This is the time of year that retailers need to be 100% focused on maximising sales, not trying to 2nd guess the outcome of Brexit to protect their business.
Let Radial take this worry away. We have it covered. Whatever the outcome of Brexit, we can provide a solution through our range of omnichannel service solutions to protect your business, and ensure that your stock and customer orders aren’t held at customs with unnecessary delays.
|Solution||Minimising the Brexit Effect|
|Fulfilment||We have warehouses in mainland Europe and the UK so we can offer local fulfilment solutions. Setting up a local warehouse and shipping domestically avoids cross border transactions and therefore the unknown impact Brexit will have on tariffs in terms of costs and potential border delays.|
|Shipping||We offer a managed shipping service so we can take the hassle out of finding the best carriers to minimise costs and lead times. We will manage the changes that may occur from Brexit by leveraging our transport management systems to use the most optimal carrier to minimise your costs and maximise the customer experience.|
|Omni-Channel Solutions||If you have a store footprint, our technology can leverage your real estate to use your local store stock to fulfil orders domestically, effectively creating mini warehouses to send orders locally to customers. This can reduce shipping costs and any cross-border impact of Brexit, as well as giving you faster customer lead times. Our technology can also support ship-to-store and in-store pick-up to enable you to offer your customers collect in store. Linking in with our drop shipment technology could also help you to deliver locally from your suppliers.|
|Order Management Solutions||Joining all of this together is our technology platform - one console to manage stock across all warehouses, stores and drop-ship vendors. Ensuring that you are able to broker orders from a variety of different sources to the most appropriate fulfilment locations. Be it a warehouse in Europe, the UK, or even a store. This is fully configurable so changes can easily be made to minimise the impact of Brexit.|
Radial helps retailers, branded manufacturers and online pure play businesses accelerate growth, improve the consumer experience and operate their omnichannel business more cost effectively. Radial’s services can be consumed on a modular or full turnkey basis. We have 6,500 employees with global operations consisting of order management, fraud protection, fulfillment and logistics services and customer care.
Introduction to Our German Multi-Service Operations Centre
- Located in Europe’s second biggest ecommerce market. Only minutes away from all major carrier hubs, motorway networks and an international airport. Reach customers quicker than ever with industry leading late order cut-off times.
- Established in 2015. With over $15 million invested in automated conveyors and put-to-light picking technology.
- Utilising Manhattan 14 WMS and pre-integrated into Radial Order Management for quick launches and seamless customer experience.
- The site has over 730,000 effective sq ft of fulfilment space. With 250,000 storage locations over four floors and high-bay racking for 7,000 pallets.
- Full-suite of B2B and B2C fulfilment services. Including inbound, storage, out-bound, returns management, shipping and a full suite of value added services.
- The multi-client site is suitable for many product types; including clothing & apparel, homewares, jewellery, and beauty & healthcare.
- Shipping to over 100 countries each year, with a suite of over 70 carriers to choose from, and 350 service options.
Contact us at: salesEU@radial.com